Sunday, June 20, 2010

NEW HAiR CUT; PLEASE HELP? =)?

Im going to be in 7th grade next year and I want to let everybody know that I change %26amp; stand out, but I REALLY dont know what to do with my hair. I've try style from style but its really hard for me to wake up every morning to do it. Im Asian part French, so I have this black jet/chocolate brown going on %26amp; my hair its kinda wavy-straight you know? I have bangs too, but its kinda long now, up to my chin [you barely notice I have them]. So what kind of hair style do you think I should have? %26amp; should I dye my hair to fit my face complextion? Include pics and tips. PLEASE I REALLY NEED HELP; here's a picture I took a the middle of June.



http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i20/qu...



NEW HAiR CUT; PLEASE HELP? =)?

Your vietnamese? Well, if you want something to let everyone know you changed during the summer, cut it about 4 inches off of that, with lots of layers and nose-length layered bangs parted to the side



Personally, i think you should get a spiral perm without cutting your hair, cus i think it would look pretty nice with your face shape and length



Whatever you pick i hope your happy with your decision.



NEW HAiR CUT; PLEASE HELP? =)?

so maybe your bangs like this, but a bit shorter:



http://anina.typepad.com/photo...



and the length and style like this without that kind of bangs, that bangs is hideous:



http://www.haraldzwartfanpage.... Report It



NEW HAiR CUT; PLEASE HELP? =)?

yes; but when i get the new cut, my hair %26amp; bangs gonna look like this, but with longer length %26amp; black hair color.



-http://www.prohaircut.com/gall... Report It



NEW HAiR CUT; PLEASE HELP? =)?

%26amp; this too[=



http://www.womensbeautylife.co... Report It



NEW HAiR CUT; PLEASE HELP? =)?

You would look so cute if you parted your hair more to the side and got bangs that stood out. Also you should get your hair a little shorted about to your collar bone.



NEW HAiR CUT; PLEASE HELP? =)?

i dont think u should do anything u are sooo pretty



NEW HAiR CUT; PLEASE HELP? =)?

omg your in 7th grade who cares



i think you look fine how you are in the pic but if u want to stand out cut ur bangs more and flip them out more and blowdry ur hair and add product to give it more body. i saw people who were ur race that scrunched thier hair and it looked rele good so do that



NEW HAiR CUT; PLEASE HELP? =)?

your hair is gorgeous. i would not suggest dying it. you get a haircut to make it a little shorter and then maybe get bangs cut straight across.



NEW HAiR CUT; PLEASE HELP? =)?

wow ur really pretty. try this hairstyle



http://images.askmen.com/galleries/actre...



NEW HAiR CUT; PLEASE HELP? =)?

hmmmm....maybe cut you hair shorter and get layers then diffently re-cut your bangs (bangs are in right now) then maybe add a few light brown highlights ( make them thin strips looks more natural)



Maybe this color brown for highlights...http://www.flickr.com/photos/78509131@N0...



NEW HAiR CUT; PLEASE HELP? =)?

u are real prettyy and i want my hair to look like urs. im going into the 8th grade this year, and i hope this style works out for ya jsut great. cut maybe about 4-5inches off and get bangs to cover ur wide and high forehead, that'll look great on ya. and if u want to spice it up i suggest maybe that is MAYBE getting some highlights, i dont really think u need them though. and u might definatly want to get maybe 2-3 layers, to make it look even better



well i hope this works out for ya



NEW HAiR CUT; PLEASE HELP? =)?

Ok! I hate to say it but, I'd kill for hair like yours.....sigh......anyway.....since your hair looks so pretty the way it is (texture and color) I also understand you might want a change so, why don't you try a bob hair cut, or maybe a cut that ends right at the shoulders, and maybe some side bangs to add some definition to the style. I really don't think you need to color your hair because is very shiny, and your natural color looks great on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mortgage refinance